Dublin Bike Tour
People who want to know and explore Dublin more intimately must go beyond the Guinness Storehouse tour on a Dublin bike tour.
A Dublin bike tour will let you see things and enjoy the attractions on your route a little closer so that you can truly understand their essence and significance.
A bike tour of Dublin, Ireland, will also be perfect for people who want to live an active life and try something exciting.
And above all, by choosing a Dublin bike tour, you are certainly helping planet Earth and doing your bit to combat global warming.
There are plenty of Dublin bike tours, including the electric bike tour of Dublin. Let’s check out a few hand-picked options.
See Dublin by Bike
A perfect Dublin Bike tour for almost everyone who wants to explore Dublin on a bicycle, casually cruising like a local to see the city better.
As they say, more than the destination, it is the journey worth telling! Experience the buzzing and stylish Fade Street of Dublin with your guide.
This bike ride will be approximately 2 to 2.5 hours with adequate rest.
See the famous sites and popular landmarks such as College Green, Dublin Castle, the Guinness Brewery, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Temple Bar.
And the best reason for choosing this Dublin bike tour is to explore Georgian streets, Parnell Square, and Merrion Square to gain a unique perspective on Dublin’s rich history.
To make the tour appealing, head off the tourist trail to find hidden spots such as the Roe Distillery’s windmill and Blessington Street Basin.
Finally, end your adventurous and eventful bike tour by delving into the Grand Canal Dock area.
- An experienced guide.
- Equipment such as bikes, helmets, and hi-visibility bibs.
Things to know:
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 14 years.
- Even though anyone can do the tour, it is not for pregnant travelers, people with heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.
- The city is mostly level so most of you won’t face any problems as the ride won’t be difficult.
- This Dublin bike tour will have a maximum of 11 travelers.
See Dublin by Bike price:
|Adult (14-80 years)||€35 (US $40)|
Electric bike tour Dublin
How does enjoying all the fun things about a bike tour of Dublin without having to pedal it?
Yep, you got it right! With this electric bike tour in Dublin, you can enjoy the Georgian streets without stressing about pedaling.
Soak in the fresh air and lively atmosphere of Dublin’s buzzing streets and easily explore all the major sites.
With your local guide on motorized bikes, you can witness the city’s true beauty and learn about its history and culture.
Discover top sites such as Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, Teeling Whiskey Distillery, Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Christ Church Cathedral, and more.
Beyond the typical and famous landmarks, you can also expect to see some lesser-known sights.
And throughout the journey, your local guide will give you insider information and tips regarding things you see on the bike tour Dublin Ireland.
- An experienced and expert local guide.
- Use of an E-bicycle or a standard bicycle.
- Other safety equipment, such as helmets, will be provided.
- A Hi-viz or high-visibility jacket as an extra safety measure.
Things to know:
- The meeting point of this electric bike tour is Drury Street Multi-Story Car Park (Bike Park, Dublin 2, Ireland).
- This activity will end back at the meeting point.
- Even though most participants can take this tour, it is not for pregnant women.
- The minimum age to experience this tour is 14 years.
- This Electric bike tour Dublin is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers.
- This activity is weather dependent; thus, if it gets canceled due to bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
Electric bike tour Dublin price:
|Adult (14-70 years)||€42 (US $47)|
Note: If you want to explore more, getting a Dublin City Pass will help you explore more than 40 attractions for less with just one pass.
And if you want to explore the city on an open-top bus with the flexibility to get off and board from anywhere, then the Big Bus hop on hop off city sightseeing tour is perfect for you.
Featured Image: Tripadvisor.com